Saturday 2 June 2007

The Going Away Party

JUNE 1ST, 2007
As all good voyages must begin, we had a Bon Voyage party. As all good Fun House III parties must, it had a theme: Creatures from the Sea. (If you click on the party invite, you might recognize some of the faces).

As always, there were some great costumes.

I am going to really miss all the fun, wonderful and quirky folks that I get to call my friends and community!


DJ Neptunes and the Sea An-Arch-Enemy

Max "I'll whimper if you try to take away my pistol" Oceanstein






(Aaagh, I just lost the game!)

Melissa the Stingray












Rory and Jen, makin' waves
Martin's luxury yachting shorts
Sailor Stu & Algaeoline

Diego, the mermaid


Ink

And, of course, me!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lynda - you are too funny! And what an adventure you're going to have. Bon voyage.